A Quote I Live By...


"Before you can inspire with emotion, you must be swamped with it yourself. Before you can move their tears, your own must flow. To convince them, you must yourself believe." - Winston Churchill

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Happy Today!

As I am not clever enough to pull off an April's Fool's joke, I will refrain from an "I'm getting married!", "I'm leaving!", or "I just bumped into Anthony Andrews!" post and merely say Happy April Fools!

Besides, Amy gave me two heart attacks today, one with her blog announcement and one in an email when she said that Nick Jonas was dubbing Aaron Tveit in the upcoming Les Miz movie...and I didn't realize it was a joke until AFTER I wrote the enormously livid ranting email back. And now you all know where I identify with Marguerite Blakeney in the "react first, think later" thing.

So. Happy April Fools...and now all my friends know just how gullible I can be. Yup. 'Tis my middle name.

1 comment:

Stacey Mowery said...

You know the best of us are sweet and loving and trusting!! Just because others are jealous and feel the need to get us isn't our fault!!! And I'm not saying this just because I'm gullible, too!! ;)